The special nature of VRM2 is one that generates enthusiasm and relationships that result in annual VRM2 reunions for most groups.
By the end of the seminar, you will have developed both a new perspective on your business and the context of your business in the competitive marketplace. Along with this perspective, you will develop new insights into the problems and opportunities in your business. You will leave the seminar with the motivation and ideas for positive and profitable change in your business.
Following are some comments from past participants on the VRM2 experience:
- “Session was very helpful. Definitely worth the time and cost. Look forward to doing it again.” Chip Craig, Greybeard Rentals, Black Mountain, NC
- “I can’t say enough about how beneficial the VRM2 Workshop/Conference was to me. As the CEO of a small to mid-sized Real Estate Sales and Rental Company, I am often pulled in many directions. The workshop was exactly what I needed! It completely made me take a time-out to rethink how I need to view our business to more easily track trends and re-organize our data to provide better reports. The program is structured so that none of the participants are from the same region, which made it a safe environment to share our data, our successes and our challenges. We were free to ask questions, share our concerns as well as our goals, and learn from each other new ways to approach our business practices. I really enjoyed getting to know and learn from the other participants. It simply was the best money and time that I have spent in an effort to improve my business.” Lou Lachicotte, The Lachicotte Company, Pawleys Island, SC
- “Great session to learn from other CEOs information not normally shared. Great networking session.” Jodi Rofosco, Taylor-Made Deep Creek Vacations, McHenry, MD
- “Really enjoyed being able to talk honestly – find out what effects other management companies are experiencing.” Jim Moffat, Sandbridge Realty, Virginia Beach, VA
- “I enjoyed the conference. It was very informative and I enjoyed the format.” Kevin Futral, Bluewater Vacation Rentals, Emerald Isle, NC
- “The VRM2 Seminar was extremely worthwhile. I got an appreciation for several different business models and expect that my own operations will benefit from the experience and the open exchange of ideas. I was energized by the event and felt that the Freddie Hutchins did a great job in leading the group through a very productive agenda. Well done and thank you!” Monica Thibodeau, Carolina Designs Realty, Inc., Duck, NC